Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Pictures

Here are a few more pictures I promised you. I've been too busy to do anything but teach lately, but I'll try to get back to this coffee shop this weekend and file a proper update.
A teachers eye view..

You-jin - one of my favorites

Our work area, with the ever watchful headmaster Eunice in the "I see you desk"..
Exterior View of School
My lil' 4-5 year old monsters.... oh man I hate this class... I'de love them if it wasn't my job to make them work... how would you keep 4 year old kids in a desk for 6 hrs a day?
Clearly I can't always .....

Oh... and just incase you thought I was joking about the cars... here are two Bentley's in front of our school during an average lunch day... If I had a wider angle, I would have captured two high end Lexus's on either side....


um... I'll start saving... I think they go for around 500k here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Sounds like you are very busy. You will make a great teacher. Your nieces and nephew miss you here. Mom and dad are missing you too. Take care of yourself!
Dad

Amy said...

Cute Pictures! Let me know if you have a child for me to adopt. :)