Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Short Update

We took a field trip today... nothing novel or humorous about that... but here are a couple pictures of my little monsters and I at the museum.
This is my 6 year old "Pennsylvania" class. (front to back: Julie, Stella, Thomas, You-jin and Henry)

And this is my 4-5 year old "Cornell" class. ( Back: Sherry Teacher, Justin, Katie and Yoonji Front: Jennie, Eunice, Jun (June) and Sean)

Oh.. and one of my student's brought me a Frappacino and cookies today! Another one brought me a box of chocolates from Guam. That was kinda chill... I'm all about my apple polishers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Steve. Looks like you have your hands full in a good way. Do you have the internet at your house yet? How are things going. WRITE!!!! Someone looking at your van today but ....didn't like the wheels, wanted seats, didn't like the non paint job.....probably not sold...SORRY!

Judith and Lance said...

Hey Steve. I found your blog through the side bar on Dana's blog and have been fascinated reading about Seoul and your adventures there. Your entries are clever and entertaining, it looks like you are enjoying your time there and making a difference. Way to go! The Bentleys were crazy, huh? I can't even imagine what the divide actually looks like between the wealthy and poor. It must be heartbreaking to witness. Glad you are making a difference in the world!

curry said...

hey, Steve. My friend just sent me this link about a photo contest. I don't really take photos tho. http://seoul.usembassy.gov/ucc_contest.html

oh and this is the wiki to the big church
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeouido_Full_Gospel_Church#cite_note-economist-0
have a good weekend X)